Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

This year for Halloween, Ellie dressed up as Little Bo Peep. Rosie was her side-kick as a sheep (with some protest!) She has a BLAST trick-or-treating once she got the hang of it... she was a little skeptical about walking up to a random house at first, but once she realized what awaited her, I could hardly keep her in the stroller!
I must apologize for the quality of the pictures... Daniel had to work tonight, so I was on my own, and getting a picture of a sugar-crazed toddler and a crazed-in-general Labradoodle proved to be quite tough!


Cheesing it up for the camera:





Little Bo Peep and her Sheep!


Taking inventory of all her loot!

Here's a funny video with Ellie's re-cap of evening's activities:


5 comments:

Jenn Cav said...

Oh I wish we had known you were on your own last night! We could have joined up! She looks so precious. Hope it was fun!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable and I love the video. It makes me miss her soooo much!! Thanks for sharing with us. Emily

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! If she had come to my house I would have given her all the candy I had! Thanks for taking pictures of her and Rosie. Love, Susan

Liz Wilcox said...

Ellie is a doll. I love her voice. So sweet. You are such a good mom Randi. I know I'm a sap but it just makes me so happy/proud to hear YOUR sweet voice with your little girl. You are doing great and she's a lucky little girl! So is that bun in the oven! :)

Jeans said...

Tuesday morning sounds good. Is 8 too early? I can't wait!