Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

At the Car Wash

Anyone who knows my father-in-law knows that one of his favorite activities is to wash/detail his car(s). It's great when we're down there visiting, because sometimes I'll just walk out of the house to find him waxing our car (something I hate to do!) Well, it looks like I may not have to worry about it in a few years, because Papa John let Ellie "help" and she had a blast! Now if I could just train her to love doing laundry, dishes, and mopping, we'd be in business! (haha, I'm kidding!)



I love those curls!
In classic Florida fashion, it started pouring rain all of a sudden, so Papa John had to finish the drying inside the garage.
Ellie was fine with that ...

... and we got to enjoy a beautiful rainbow!


No comments: