Early today the newest addition to the Fox Family made her grand entrance onto life's stage! Campbell Noel Fox was born at 4:59am and weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. Both she and Randi are doing great... sleeping and feeding without much trouble. We'll post some more pictures as soon as I get my computer cord!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Newest Little Fox
Early today the newest addition to the Fox Family made her grand entrance onto life's stage! Campbell Noel Fox was born at 4:59am and weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. Both she and Randi are doing great... sleeping and feeding without much trouble. We'll post some more pictures as soon as I get my computer cord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
Congratulations! She just couldn't wait to join the family. She is beautiful and we're so glad everyone is healthy. Can't wait to meet you sweet Campbell.
We are so excited for you! She is just beautiful! Glad your all feeling good! Can't wait to see her and Ellie! Love, Susan
Congrats from Mark and Jenn! Matt told us the good news this morning. She's beautiful! Randi, hope you're feeling well. Enjoy this special time!
Yay! SHe arrived & NOT in an airplane! I am so excited for you guys & your little family of 4! Can't wait to meet little Campbell (i was SO sure it was a boy!)
Congrats Fox family! She's beautiful. I was glad to see the big sister at Lost River on Wednesday. I could see her Mommy and Daddy in here...what a cutie! Glad you were able to go to the wedding.
Enjoy number two...it goes faster than the first.
Lauren Nix
Yay! Congratulations - we were so excited to see the update! She's beautiful and can't wait to see more pictures (I'm jealous of Nell!)
congrats!
That's cutting it a little close though guys....at least she was gracious enough to wait until after you arrived home!
We look forward to seeing all of the pictures start rolling in! (Congrats to big sis Ellie too!)
Congrats Daniel and Randi and little Ellie! I'm SO glad little Campbell decided to wait til she got home to make her entrance. Hope you are all well and it was good to see you!
- Ellen
So glad she's here! She's a cutie too! You are lucky with the labors! So glad you are both good. Can't wait to see more pictures. Give little Campbell our love!
~ Alan and Jeanie
Congratulations!! She is beautiful, of course. You all look so happy. Your Thanksgiving will be especially filled with joy and thankfulness. (Derek and Megan are probably thankful you didn't deliver in the middle of their wedding!) I'm so happy you got to go to the wedding and make it safely back home before she arrived. I'm glad Stephanie connected me with your blog last year so I can enjoy your beautiful family. May God continue to bless you. With love, Janice Nowlin
Post a Comment