Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

In Other News...

There's been so much baby talk around here lately I haven't even posted about my brother's wedding last week! He and his new wife, Megan, got married last weekend in Bowling Green, KY. I knew I was taking a risk by flying to Nashville at 37 1/2 weeks pregnant, but I really didn't want to miss his wedding and since the doctor cleared me to fly on Wednesday morning, I left Thursday to get there in time for the rehearsal dinner. Daniel and Ellie left on Tuesday because Daniel interviewed at Vanderbilt on Tuesday/Wednesday, so I had Wednesday all to myself! ... if I had known that I'd have another baby by Sunday, I would have made a lot better use of my time that day =)

Anyway, the wedding was absolutely beautiful and we all had a great time. Here are a few pics:






Here's the whole fam with me looking large and in-charge a little over 24 hours before Campbell was born!

No comments: