Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

First (well, second, technically) Bath

Here are some pics of Campbell's first bath at home... she had one at the hospital on her birthday, but since I wasn't with her to take pictures, we're going to call this one her first =)
As expected, she totally hated it. I assured her that eventually she would love her baths, but she didn't listen and screamed the whole time!



I LOVE the way she smells after getting a bath! Someday years from now I think if I catch a whiff of Johnson's and Johnson's Bedtime Bath (the stuff in the lavender bottle) and just burst into tears because it will remind me of the way my babies smelled right before bedtime!

1 comment:

mossfamily said...

Okay...
So if i didn't already have baby fever- the blue Nuk pacifier just sent me over the edge! Oh, i miss the baby stage!