Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Setting the Record Straight

OK, I am hereby taking back the blog (at least until the next time I have no time to blog, which will probably be in less than 12 hours!)
Let me just clarify a few things for everyone.... Daniel makes out like I forced him to dress up in the "udderly ridiculous" costume that you had the pleasure of seeing in the previous post. Not true, my friends, not true! While, yes, I did suggest dressing as characters from The 12 Days of Christmas, he wanted ME to dress as the cow! First of all, as any new mother knows, I already feel bovine enough... no need to accentuate that with a costume! Secondly, that would have meant he would have to be the "maid-a-milking"-- honestly, he got the better end of the deal! I offered to be Feliz Navidad in sarapes and sombreros, or O Holy Night in torn-up dark clothing, but he picked "Maids a Milking"... all I did was acomodate his request by helping my mom whip up costumes out of curtians (in classic Froline Maria fashion!)
In other news, we had Campbell's pictures taken last week and the proofs are online if anyone wants to check them out:

Infant Pics

Click on "Campbell" then enter any email address and "fox" as the password.

I also have tons of other family pics that our friend Christi took for us, but no time to update right now, so check back later for those.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season... please accept my apology if you have called or emailed and I haven't gotten back to you yet... I promise I will as soon as Campbell starts sleeping better and I have a moment of peace where I'm not falling asleep sitting up!

1 comment:

Liz Wilcox said...

Randi, you could tell Daniel enjoyed the costume. I bet he wears it around the house all the time now. :)

You on the other hand look nothing like a cow. No one would believe you just had a baby. You make me sick a little! j/k

Thanks for the Christmas card. It was so sweet! Hope you get some rest soon!