Inundation of Family and Friends with Baby Pictures!
Time is flying by! She is so beautiful and she looks very happy. Can't beat "happiest baby on the block". : )
Can't believe it's ALREADY been two months... Can't wait to see her in person :)
She looks adorable! I think she resembles you. I love the post about what ellie has been saying. Olivia is the same way and it just cracks me up to hear the silly things she says! I can't wait for that stage!
Awww... She has the cutest little button nose!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Time is flying by! She is so beautiful and she looks very happy. Can't beat "happiest baby on the block". : )
Can't believe it's ALREADY been two months... Can't wait to see her in person :)
She looks adorable! I think she resembles you. I love the post about what ellie has been saying. Olivia is the same way and it just cracks me up to hear the silly things she says! I can't wait for that stage!
Awww... She has the cutest little button nose!!
Post a Comment