Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Funnies

I'm adding a new label to keep track of all the crazy things we've started hearing around here. I love the stage Ellie's in right now because she's learning new words every day, but doesn't always use them in the right context, which is hilarious. Also, she's a big copy cat, so it's so funny (/scary) to hear her repeat things that Daniel and I say.
Anyway, I figured I better go ahead and record them because I am already forgetting things! I know that because this morning I was thinking to myself that I needed to blog the 3 funny things she said, and now I can only remember 2! Maybe it'll come back to me =)

Today's theme is Christmas (she's still convinced that Santa may be coming back):

As I'm getting her out of bed in the morning:
Me: "Good morning! Did you have sweet dreams?"
Ellie: "Yes."
Me: "What did you dream about?"
Ellie: "Hmm. Let's see.... horseys [ho-sees], reindeers [wain-deals]"

At bed-time prayers:
Me: "Who would you like to pray for tonight?"
Ellie: "Zowdie (that's what she calls Rosie), Daddy, Rudolph [Wu-off]"

No comments: