I usually try to give the room a quick check before putting her down to make sure there is nothing dangerous around. I even moved the lotions into the bathroom because the thought occurred to me that if she squirted that stuff all over the carpet, it would make a huge mess. Well, apparently there was a stray crayon that I didn't get to because when she woke up that afternoon, this is what greeted me when I opened the door:
Anyway, in case you were previously unaware of the wonders of "Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser", let me go ahead and extol its goodness: the thing took the crayon off in about 90 seconds! I even put Ellie to work:
While the Magic Eraser did take the paint off the walls and trim, it didn't even fade the crayon that was on the (also freshly painted) flat white paint in the closet. Soo, Daniel had to repaint it again the next day. And who do you think was waiting right there to help but Rosie Posie!
I think the most frequently uttered phrase at our house this week has been: "Only on pay-pahh!"
Oops!







No comments:
Post a Comment