Inundation of Family and Friends with Baby Pictures!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Look-a-Likes
Guess Who?
The top picture is Ellie 2 years ago on her first trip to Gramps' and Mimi's house... the second one is Campbell at about the same age! Can you see the resemblance?
Wow! I've been off for a while and I missed so much! Congrats on the sell of the house! What a huge relief, I'm sure. Of course, it was so cute, I can see why it sold so quickly.
Loved the skiing photos. Hilarious - especially to those of us who knew Daniel when he was "too cool" ;).
These girls look exactly alike! I'm sure you can see some differences, but before I read the post, I thought it was just two photos of the same event!
Only 10 days until Match Day!!! Are you so excited to find out where you're moving?!? Hope all goes well!
4 comments:
Wow! The resemblance is crazy! I can tell the difference, but they are definitely going to look like sisters!
Wow! I've been off for a while and I missed so much! Congrats on the sell of the house! What a huge relief, I'm sure. Of course, it was so cute, I can see why it sold so quickly.
Loved the skiing photos. Hilarious - especially to those of us who knew Daniel when he was "too cool" ;).
These girls look exactly alike! I'm sure you can see some differences, but before I read the post, I thought it was just two photos of the same event!
Only 10 days until Match Day!!! Are you so excited to find out where you're moving?!? Hope all goes well!
Goodness...I thought both pics were of Campbell untill I read this!
I would have thought both were Campbell. I bet you'll have lots more pictures like that.
Too cute!
Post a Comment