Well the Big Day has finally arrived. After a not-so-good night of sleep (for me), 2 hours of dental work (for Dan) we loaded up the Fwagon and headed to the "Old Auditorium" (which for the record, I know it's tradition, but that place is way to small for everyone to cram into!)
Here are the results:
So there you have it... we're going to Duke!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
ok, i was really hoping for a so. cal match, but Duke is great and we're happy for you guys.
How about you all...are you excited??!
we're thrilled! life in durham will be much easier (and cheaper!) than life in boston for 3 years! mostly, i'm just glad to know where we're going and glad that it's over!
YAY!!!! I'm so happy! I hope you guys are too!!! Yay for at least 3 more years of cool girl dinners and playgroups! GO DUKE!!!
I wish the video were longer so we could see some reaction! Looks like total chaos there!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can keep my scrapbooking buddy & maybe some "meet in the middle" dinners! I am so selfish, i know! But CONGRATS to Daniel! GO DUKE!
Yeah! NC is beautiful country! Just curious - where did this fall in your "preference" list?
So glad it's over and you can move on now!
Yeah! I know you're glad to know and get settled. Was this one of your top choices?
Tell Daniel CONGRATS!!!!
Yay!!! I prayed yesterday that you would get the best place for your little family. What a relief to finally know! We're really proud of Daniel- he's done really well!
So what are the plans from here? I can'tbelieve how quickly your house sold! Have you started looking in Durham for something? It will be nice for you to be able to be close to the Cavenders- you'll have some good support that way! Yay again! We're so happy for y'all!
I am so proud of you Daniel!! Duke is fortunate to have you! I know this will be a wonderful experience for you and your family and much good is going to come from this! We Love you! Mom
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Get some sleep tonight!!
Post a Comment