Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two More Wake-Ups

That's what Daniel told me last night before we fell asleep... two more wake-ups until Match Day! We're getting very excited/anxious/nervous/all of the above about Thursday, but more than anything, just ready to know where we're going! Daniel received the official "you've matched" email yesterday (the NRMP sends out emails on Monday of Match Week to let you know that you have or haven't matched-- of course, they don't tell you where... that would be too easy!)

Congratulations! You have matched.

Short, sweet, and to the point. I suppose that's fine with me, but can you imagine if all you got was one line saying, "Bummer. You have not matched." Yikes. I'm thankful Daniel's in the former group!

Anyway, between now and then I'm just continuing to pack up and trying not to think about it too much. I'll definitely post on Thursday once we hear the news!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

We're thinking about you. Good luck!!!

Marrs Family said...

oh man, what agony! i'm dying to know--I can only imagine how you guys are doing over there!

lauren said...

We can't wait to hear!! and we remember all too well the agony of the last few days. I am pretty sure i have never been as nervous as I was that day carrying my envelope back to my seat. Let us know!! We trust you will be exactly where you should be =)