We weren't lucky enough to sell a house and buy a new house on the same day, so we ended up with a 2 week period between closings without a place to live. Thankfully, our good friends Ken and Lisa offered their basement for us to stay in. It has been so great! They have been the best hosts: feeding us, watching the girls while we work/run errands, and just tolerating in general the constant low-level of chaos that is our life right now.
We have been so fortunate to stay here, not only does the basement have it's own kitchenette, entrance/exit, and living area, I'm pretty sure it has more square footage than our town house! Baby Campbell is still sleeping in a closet, but this one is at least double the size of the one she had at our house, plus it's cedar-lined, so she's really climbing some rungs on the ladder!
On top of all this, they allowed Rosie Posie to come along with us. Let me just say that old Rose Pose is going to go into a deep, dark depression when we leave here! She has two other dogs and a cat to play with in a HUGE yard. She's like a different dog! Don't get me wrong, if there's a tennis ball within a half-mile, she still acts like a crazy psycho until you throw it for her, but in general, she's so tired she doesn't have the energy to be her usual obnoxious-self.
There hasn't been much time for picture-taking, but here are a few of Campbell enjoying tummy time on the floor.
That girl will not smile for the camera! She was cooing and giggling and just grinning from ear to ear until I got the camera out, then all she wanted to do was stare blankly at the little green light that comes on before the flash!
I finally got one of her smiling and Rosie got her big fur-face in the way! Ugh!







1 comment:
I can't believe how big Campbell's gotten! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Ellie in the lotion! How hillarious!
Well, I know you're ready to get settled. Hope it all goes well!
Post a Comment