Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chit Chat

Ellie is constantly stealing my phone and having fake conversations with people. The problem is, every time I get out the camera to film her she acts like the biggest ham and won't stop posing long enough to continue her conversation! The other day I set up a 'hidden camera' and filmed her while she was chattering away.

Here she is "on the phone" with Papa:






ps: I have no idea what she's talking about with the spray bottle!

6 comments:

Liz Wilcox said...

WOW! Her speech is amazing Randi. I can't believe how verbal she is. And of course, absolutely adorable! She's such a little person. :)

Fox Family said...

teehee. i miss her. she's so funny

Anonymous said...

Grangran says...can't wait for Papa to see this. It will make his day! Yeah...we will see you next week!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute and imaginative! :) Liz Deans

Marrs Family said...

so cute. reminds me of my silly crew and their crazy phone conversations!
we would love to see you in august. let's definitely plan on it! just pick a day and let us know. we'll be visiting kody's parents the first week in august--but should be back around the 7th I believe. the beach would be fun!

Jeans said...

Very cute! I love how little kids talk!Funny how there's so many more kids at your mountain getaway! Has it doubled since the first time y'all went? Looks like fun!