Inundation of Family and Friends with Baby Pictures!
too funny!!!!
I love it! There's a reason someone invented that stuff!
i think campbell looks very pretty with blue accents :)
It could be worse...it could be your 2 year old son that gets into your makeup bag while your in the shower and decides to "paint" his walls. He was so proud...bless his heart.
that Ellie is mischevious! I think she keeps you on your toes! Her & Rosie Posie should be a good match!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
too funny!!!!
I love it! There's a reason someone invented that stuff!
i think campbell looks very pretty with blue accents :)
It could be worse...it could be your 2 year old son that gets into your makeup bag while your in the shower and decides to "paint" his walls. He was so proud...bless his heart.
that Ellie is mischevious! I think she keeps you on your toes! Her & Rosie Posie should be a good match!
Post a Comment