Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Date with Daddy at the Kids' Museum

On Daniel's Last Day of Freedom (before he started residency), he decided that he would take Ellie on a date. It worked out nicely, because I was in the middle of studying for my Real Estate exam, so I just got a sitter for Campbell, went to the coffee shop to study, and Daniel and Ellie had a blast all day at the Kids' Museum!

Here are some photos from their Big Day Out:

Here she is in the Mail Room, processing some packages:


In the NICU... she actually just told me this morning that she needed to go back to, "dat moo-zee-um to take care of doze sick babies!"


Whipping up a little something in the kitchen

Taking a dip in the Peas and Carrots vat

Checking out the herbs and flowers in the Garden

Making a phone call home

Not sure what's up with the Spice Girls pose???

Face painting (which she really didn't want to wash off that night!)

Getting a little exercise (Daniel said she had so much fun on that little trampoline! I've actually been looking for one on Craigslist... I figure it might be fun to have inside during winter =)

Making some wind with a trike

Happy Girl


They even got lunch out (apparently Ellie kept her sunglasses on the entire time...I'm sure the other kids were wondering if she was blind or something...)


A fun Date with Daddy!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grangran says... Thanks for sharing. What a fun daddy/daughter day! Love you all and miss you terribly!!!

mossfamily said...

that is so sweet that he wanted to take her on a date! He should make daddy/daughter dates a part of the routine! She will forever cherish that!

Jeans said...

Sounds like a great day!I love the bathroom too! Turned out great!