Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Half Birthday

Last month on the 23rd it happened to be a rainy day and I happened to have all the ingredients we needed to make cupcakes, so we decided that since it was Ellie's "Half Birthday", that we'd spend the day 'celebrating'.

Always my little helper...





Can't resist a taste of Fun-fetti batter!
We did 1/2 and 1/2 icing in honor of the 1/2 birthday!
I even scrounged up a candle!! (which was surprising, because those were hard to find before the move... but now, it's anyone's guess where they could be!)

Yum! Hard to believe she'll be 3 in less than 6 months!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute idea - you're such a fun mom Randi! Is that why Ellie asked for a candle in her cupcake on Sunday??? I love it!

Jalyn said...

That is such a cute and creative idea! And leave it to Rands to have all the ingredients for cupcakes at a moment's notice. : ) Your girls are precious and I am so glad we got to see you guys today.