Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Campbell's Dessert Birthday Party

In honor of Campbell's favorite thing (food), we threw her a dessert-themed party once we got back home from Tampa after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I was sick the entire week before the party and got much worse the day before and then found out I had pneumonia! Ugh!

Anyway, I sent the girls to a friend's house (thanks, Lisa!) and stayed in bed until right before the party, so I wasn't able to get everything to come together the way I wanted. Still, it was fun and Baby Campbell got to smash her face into a second cake, so I think it was a success by her :)

Cupcake placemats (love that Cricut!!)
We feasted on Lasagne while we watched a video I made of Campbell's first year (If I can figure out how to post it online, I'll do that!)


The Cupcake-Cake that ended up looking more like a Mushroom Cake, but whatever.







I love this shot!





The Big Kids chowing on some cake.

Mimi and Gramps sent her an Ice Cream truck... she LOVES it... and "The Entertainer" playing constantly isn't annoying at all... not even a little bit.
Ellie was insistent upon getting Campbell a Bible for her birthday. Ellie has 2 that she got as gifts when she was a baby and has always been concerned about the fact that she had two and Campbell had none-- and since letting Campbell have one of hers clearly wasn't an option, we had to get Campbell one of her own!
She promptly started "Pat-Patting" it like she does in Bible Class.
And with that, the Birthday celebrations came to an end! (just in time for Christmas. ahh!)

2 comments:

auntie em said...

so cute!!!!!

The Leslie Clan said...

Man... Campbell looks just like you, Rand. Actually, she looks like a mix of you and Derek (but a female version, of course!) All I can do is picture her holding a little duck, and it's Derek! So cute.