One afternoon she took me by surprise when she began reciting the poem from start to finish without any prompting. I was astounded and tried to get her to do it again for the camera (which she of course wouldn't). Then one night I got desperate and bribed her with candy.... enjoy the fruits of my labor:
It cuts off, but at the end she says, "... Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night, CAN I HAVE MY CANDY NOW?!?!" Wish I had kept recording! :)







6 comments:
I can't see the video. It tells me I have to accept your friend request?
So stinkin cute! You have a smart cookie there! I know you must be proud of her!!!
Chris and I just watched and we are amazed! LOVE IT!
oh my word! This is astounding! I loved "quite a jolly ole elf!" She couldn't be cuter!
That is amazing!! What a precious memory to have on video. After we watched it, Will said, "She's just the cutest!!" :)
P.S. Not a thing wrong with giving candy for tricks!
Wow! That's really impressive. You should start reading the same Bible verse to her every night. She could have the whole thing memorized by the time she's five! lol
Post a Comment