Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Aspirations

Week before last the girls and I went to Bowling Green to visit good friends. The girls had a blast playing with all the kids and their toys. One morning I eavesdropped on a conversation she and Davis (6) were having:

Davis: "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
Ellie: [confused]"I'm gonna still be Ellie"
Davis: "Well, are you gonna work?"
Ellie: "Well..., maybe"
Davis: "You have to work. That's how you get money and clothes and stuff."
Ellie: "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
Davis: "I might be a spy. Or I might be next-door-neighbors with Grayson. Those are the only things I know."
Ellie: [Thinking] "Maybe I could be a spy too!!"


2 comments:

Beth Moorer said...

Precious!

Marrs Family said...

so cute...but something tells me Ellie couldn't keep a secret to save her life, so I'm guessing her career as a spy will be limited to her childhood. :)