Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Spring!



The weather this past week has been so warm and pretty. We have playing outside every second that we're able to! This afternoon, the girls and I went for a picnic and stroll at Duke Gardens.













After the long, cold winter we've had, days like this one are WONDERFUL!

5 comments:

Marrs Family said...

beautiful pictures randi--seriously good. I can't believe how much more Ellie looks like you, and I just want to squeeze Campbell. Cute kids!

c said...

Rand! LOVELY pics. Looks like you are going to save some money on getting portraits done :)

Jeans said...

What sweet girls! These are great. Give the girls hugs for me!

Emily said...

love the pictures! They are beautiful children, if I may say so myself! Thanks for the pictures:) Give them hugs from me (and kisses!)

Kim said...

Great pics Randi! It helps that you have a good camera, great weather, and BEAUTIFUL subjects!