I promise I'm not moving to once a quarter updates! Life has been ridiculous lately and the blog has fallen to pretty much the last priority (well, right above ironing actually).
I thought I'd post some pics of what we've been up to this Spring so far. I had far fewer pictures on my camera than I expected... mostly I guess because I've been carting the girls with me to work about 20 hours each week, and I don't typically bring along the camera :)
Anyway, we kicked off the Spring with a visit to NC State's "Farm Days", where the girls got to bottle-feed a baby goat, pet a baby lamb and hold baby chicks-- a huge hit.
and we planted lettuce, herbs, sweet potatoes, peppers, and tomatoes.
We went to CA for Easter, and Gramps built the girls a condo out of boxes! Usually he saves a water heater box when he knows they're coming in town, but this time he outdid himself and put together 3 or 4 boxes, cut doors and windows in them and secured them all with clamps to make a little 3 BR apartment! They thought it was great fun to have a playhouse and spent lots and lots of time out there.



Ellie graduated from pull ups at nap time and once she filled out her whole sticker chart, got to pick out something from "The Princess Aisle" at Target. We probably stood in the aisle and debated for at least 25 minutes... it was probably the toughest decision Ellie has made to date.

She finally settled on a purse with money, keys, cell phone, lipstick, etc, and has carried it EVERYWHERE since- so I guess she made a good choice :)
I went to see Wicked with a group of girls. We had a blast.. I had seen it a couple of years ago, but loved it so much, I just HAD to go again when it came to town :)
And last, but not least, Mom-mom is here for a visit and is fulfilling her role as Cuddler Extraordinaire. Here's Campbell asleep in her lap after eating 9 (!!) of Mom-mom's pancakes.














3 comments:
thanks for pictures! Miss your girls so much. Tell Ellie I'm ready to go swimming with her!!!
NINE??? Holy cow! That girl can put it away for the both of them! I'm glad you're enjoying Mom-mom. I miss her! :-)
Love the update! Your girls are so cute! Really miss you lately- seems like i always get homesick as the seasons change!
Anyways- keep the pictures coming but I totally understand having NO time!!
Post a Comment