Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ballet '09-'10

Ellie's last ballet class for the season is on Saturday (much to her dismay, she absolutely LOVES going), so I thought I'd post her 'recital' photo. Actually, her age group wasn't in the recital this year, but we took her to the Company's performance and she was totally rapt with all fancy costumes, sparkles, etc. One number featured a bunch of 10-12 year olds dressed in flowing white tutus dancing to the Bridal March. I though her head might actually spin off (playing wedding is a daily activity at our house these days!)

Anyway, here she is (looking so grown up to me! :/ )




1 comment:

Kim said...

Awww! What a beautiful little ballerina! Maddy loves this picture - she smiled as big as she possibly could and said, "Ellie has on a pretty tu-tu!!"
AND - I LOVE the new family pic in the sidebar!!!