.jpg)
A couple months ago when we visited CA, my brother snapped some photos for us. We headed to the beach for an afternoon and he just followed us around with his camera. Although the weather was pretty much f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g, I think we got some good, candid, casual family shots.




.jpg)
.jpg)
_2.jpg)



6 comments:
those are great! It was so good to see ya'll!
such good photos! You are so lucky to have him in the fam!! I just want to squeeze those girls, too! So cute!!
Those are great Randi! I love the first one! Your family has always had a million talents! :) And your girls are just beautiful!
Beautiful pictures! I was just telling Stephen how much I would love to visit a beach somewhere other than here. When it happens, I'll have to look Derek up. : )
And Ellie's recital photo is precious, she is growing up so fast!
those are such great pics, you all look so adorable and happy.
I love these pictures. Campbel and Ellie are precious! Miss you all so much. Hopefully next year we can all get to the mountains at the same time!
Post a Comment