I'll just start by saying that I have no idea what's going on with the photos in this post... .I have literally been trying to upload them for 4 days now and I'm not sure if it's the files or blogger, but they took forever to upload, then when they finally did, they were all jumbled and out of order. I've tried to rearrange them, but that's not working either. Grr.
Ok, venting aside, I wanted to share the great photos that my friend Kim took for us back in November. She has a nice DSLR and has even taken classes on how to use it (something I sorely need to do), so we did a little trade: She took our family photo, and I took theirs. Let me assure you, I got the better end of the deal. On her family's day, the weather was awful and due to a storm the previous weekend, most of the leaves were gone, plus, a great photographer I am not, and if those two items weren't enough, she had to deal with our whole family plus one fur-faced maniac that we like to call Rose Pose. Anyway, I promised her I'd try again in the spring when the flowers are blooming, so hopefully I can pay her back for the awesome shots she took...
*You may notice the water all over the bridge (and on my jeans) in some of the shots... I had just chased Rosie down a hill and over the creek because she decided mid-shoot to take a little dip.
























No comments:
Post a Comment