Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Over the last few months...

I've been so slack in posting lately, but here's a quick recap of our late-winter/early-spring activities.

First up, we celebrated Daniel's Big 3-0!


The girls helped me make one of his favorite dinners, Shrimp and Grits, and then we somehow crammed all 30 candles onto a chocolate/peanut butter cake!


Ellie's birthday came next with slightly more fanfare :) She requested a ballerina party, so we dressed the house in pink and tulle and hosted a gaggle of tiny ballerinas for the day.



















Finally, a few weeks ago we hosted the whole Fox Family for a week of togetherness in North Carolina. This was the first time we'd all been together in more than 2 years, so it was a great reunion!


Isn't this picture of Reese hilarious!


Since the last time the girls were with Reese a decent picture was not in the cards, we took a TON this time in an attempt to get a good one :)


Cuties!





Ellie was like a little mother all week and has talked about how much she loves Reese ever since they left!

Uh oh, loosing patience here...


The azaleas in our yard and our neighbor's yard were in full bloom that week and so pretty, so we took full advantage!


My work schedule is starting to calm down a bit, so hopefully I'll be better about posting (and taking photos) during the second half of Spring this year!

2 comments:

ann said...

Love all the pictures. It was a wonderful time together! I just miss everyone sooo much!

Marrs Family said...

such cute photos! Love the birthday party stuff--you put me to shame with my parties! I'm a costco cake and all balloons type of decorator!
I can't believe how big the girls are. Miss you all!!