Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Fall Re-Cap

Well, it seems that I'm down to about one post per season. That is about all I'm able to muster these days. Oh well, better late than never, right? For the two of you who actually still check to see if I've gotten my act together, I am posting some quick photos from Fall. Enjoy!


We hosted our preschool co-op a few times this fall. This particular day there were a couple kids absent, so I had time to snap a few photos.

Playing Red Rover on the front lawn.


Painting The Mayflower on the back deck.


Our theme for November was music, so this morning Daniel gave us a little lesson in instruments and we all sang some songs. The kids loved it!


Campbell had a little informal ballet recital (that's what we called it to make her feel important! :) Really, it was just one song they danced to for the last 5 minutes of class. Campbell was funny, she was all excited about doing it, then right as the performance was starting got a peculiar "pain" in her eye... That kept her distracted while the rest of the kids around her did their parts! Oh brother. Still, it was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Making a train with the teacher and other students.

Ellie had a very busy fall as well. She made her stage debut with a one-line roll in the play, "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" and has definitely been bitten by the bug! She's already been begging me to do another play (though I've warned her: not anytime soon!) I never felt like more of a taxi service than during the 2 months (!) they had rehearsals!

Anyway, she did have a good time and the show was very cute, so I guess I'm glad she had the opportunity to do it.



No comments: