Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Halloween 2011

Well here I am again for my quarterly update. Wanted to post some quick pics from Halloween (yes, it's almost Valentine's Day and I'm a slacker).

This year both girls wanted to be "Fairy Princesses" and my mom graciously offered to make their costumes. Unfortunately we had more winter weather that week than I think we've had any week since then. The day we went to the Pumpkin Patch it was freezing and then on Halloween night it was cold, and pouring rain. We ventured out in Emma and Leah's neighborhood for about 8 houses then called it a night and warmed up with some chili!

Here are some picks of the little fairies... none from trick or treating unfortunately-- see comment above regarding weather :(






Campbell wanted her pumpkin to have a 'grumpy face'



No comments: