Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas 2012

The girls were so excited this year about Grangran and Papa coming for Christmas! They didn't disappoint and the girls had a blast getting new toys and spending time with their grandparents. An added bonus: Cousin Reese even got to come over and play for a day!

Somehow I don't have very many photos (it seemed like I took more ... I'm not sure what happened to them!), but I suppose these will do to help me remember how much they loved Christmas this year :)

One of the year's favorite toys: A Coffee Maker




Happy Reese (even though she got up at dark thirty to make it to Christmas morning at our house!)


Christmas night, Daniel and I put the girls to bed and worked on a 1000 piece puzzle while watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. "Burn dust! Eat my rubber!"

Daniel made me a cool frame to display Magnolia leaves around the front door. I'm not sure what kind of leaves I'll use next year?? Aspen? Too small, I think. I'll have to come up with something :)



Our grainy family photo. This was the only one where everyone was even remotely looking at the camera, so it will have to do :)


No comments: