Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Ellie!

For her 5th Birthday party, Ellie wanted a "Silvermist" theme. I had told the girls that this year we were having scaled down parties, so it was pretty easy to pull together a few cupcakes and balloons (my kind of party-planning!) Of course, Silvermist is a bit more obscure than her fellow fairy, Tinkerbell, so I had to get a little creative to find stuff that would work.

Here's Ellie doing one of her poses before the guests arrived. That girl is a crack-up!



She also wanted to pose with a plate ??


Gramps and Mimi gave her a bathtub for her babydolls-- a big hit.

For dinner, Ellie requested that I fix spaghetti with sauce, broccoli, edamame, carrots, raspberries, blueberries, and bread. No salad (she was strict about this one!) It made for a weird table spread, but the kids actually devoured it!


How is my baby 5!?!?!?

And now, for the highlight of the night: A stroller from Papa and Grangran! You can tell by her expression in this photo, that she was positively overcome with joy at this gift!


Lots of fun! She's already told me that I'm back on the hook next year for a 'big party' with lots of friends and decorations! Oh boy.

No comments: