As the day wore on, Ellie seemed to start feeling a little better. She hasn't had a fever since before nap-time. Her cough seems worse, but maybe that's a sign that she's clearing out some of the nasty gunk in her lungs. Because of all the coughing/wheezing, she hasn't been sleeping very soundly. This evening before dinner, I caught her catching a snooze in the kitchen....
... and I wonder where she gets germs!







2 comments:
I'm so sorry you guys have had such a rough time! It must be so hard to take care of a sick baby when you're sick too-we're thinking about you guys. Hope everyone's well soon so you can enjoy Boston!
*Ellie's precious even when she's sick. : )
That is the best picture ever. You have to submit that in her yearbook when she's a senior! ha! Glad she's on the mend.
Post a Comment