Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Ticker

I added a new ticker at the top of the page to count down to Match Day which is on March 19th. I'll post more later about how Match Day works for those who may not know. I guess being up here in Boston has me really excited/anxious to find out where we'll be for the next 3+ years. Plus, this month feels like the first official event in "interview season" for Daniel. After this month he has another away rotation at Duke and then shortly after that will start interviewing until probably early-Februrary. So now with the ticker, you can help us count-down!

1 comment:

lauren said...

we're excited to know too! (we still want it to be Denver.. boo on Boston and Duke!) Can't wait to hear how the interview trail goes