OK, I know this isn't supposed to be that big of a deal, but I seriously cannot believe that this teeny tiny baby is ready for preschool!
That's it, now that I've seen that picture and reminded myself how young she truly is, I'm withdrawing her immediately and she'll be all mine again! (just kidding (sort of)).
Well, I guess since I can't stop time, I might as well embrace it. And by 'embrace it' I mean, signing her up for the preschool which requires her to be away from me for the least amount of time :)
Anyway, yesterday morning we went to the mall and picked out a new outfit for her to wear-- she was most excited about the frilly hair band that went with it. Here is a little video interview with her about all her hopes and dreams for her first day:
The obligatory Out-in-front-of-the-house photo:
![]() |
| (I told her to 'smile'... she came up with the pose herself! Where does she get this stuff?!) |
All in all, she said it was a great day... and she even recognized the 'A' in the ADT sign in front of our house on the way home! ('A' was the letter of the week :) Campbell, on the other hand, did not have such a great morning. She cried big tears when we dropped Ellie off and asked about "Sissy" in the most pitiful voice no less than 30 times in the 3 hours Ellie was gone. They had a happy reunion at 12:00 and by 12:10 Campbell was screaming at her for not sharing something. Sigh.
My big girl









6 comments:
she's so grown up. i am sad just thinking about little reese growing up too fast! such sweet girls. miss you all! xoxo
It IS a big deal! So glad she had a good day. The homeschool preschool we did with Will was the best thing and I saw amazing results. Campbell will be OK. :( Soon she will realize that its fun to have Mom all to herself!
I remember that little baby girl! So cute! Can't wait to be home so I can see you and the girls more often!!
SHe looks so grown up in these pictures! Poor Campbell missing her sister! You have great kids...and I have 3 great great nieces!!!!
super cute.
and is it just me, or does Ellie look like she's "puttin' out the vibe" a little in that pose!
so cute! My how the time does fly! Give both girls a hug for me!
Post a Comment