Well, it's been a while since I updated... I really intended to at several points, but I guess life got in the way. Oh well, I refuse to let tardiness on the blog stress me out, so I just waited until I had a spare minute :)
First up, a birthday party for Eli, one of the girls' friends from church. Emma and Leah (Eli's cousins) were there, which thrilled my girls because they absolutely LOVE to play with Emma and Leah! Sometimes they ask me: "Mommy, how many more days until we get to see Emma and Leah again?" And they are so sweet to play with my girls and include Campbell in all the 'big girl' things.
We had over-seeded our lawn in mid-September, but then had an unusually dry and hot week of weather, so the girls had fun dragging their bathing suits back out of the closet and playing in the water on our 'lawn' of hay!
Of course, when water is involved, Rosie Posie is not far behind!
Seriously? Who is this kid?
Campbell is now just as into dress-up as her sister is. She brings me the 'Inka-bell" dress several times a day and commands: "ON!"
Our friend Lisa kept the girls for me one afternoon (which saved my sanity after a particularly stressful few weeks-- thanks, Lisa!) and took them to a duck pond where she snapped these photos of my brown-eyed beauties.
Apparently there was a duck there who had a broken beak and was standing away from the rest of the ducks, not getting any food. I assure you that Ellie has prayed for that "poor duck with the broken beak" no less than 50 times since then!
This is Campbell's official 'smile' shot. She does this every time a camera comes out (or a phone!)
Emma and Leah became big sisters in September! We got to go meet Sara Beth one evening-- what a sweetie!
With the nicer weather, we've spent many a day at the park! I LOVE this time of year :)
Crazy girls!





















1 comment:
Love the updates!!! Miss ya'll so much. I'm convinced that Ellie will be in college and still wear her sunglasses upside down!!! So funny!!!
Post a Comment