Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Number Three is On the Way!


We are thrilled to announce that Fox Baby Number 3 will be making his or her arrival in early September!

The girls are both super excited with Ellie wanting a "Brother Baby" and Campbell requesting a "Girl Baby". I guess one of them will get her wish :)

I'm feeling good so far and of all the events that will be going on in our family over the next 9 months, I can easily say this is the one we're most looking forward to!

3 comments:

Beth Moorer said...

We are so excited! Would love to hear about the girls reactions when you told them:). Love all 5 of you!

lauren said...

congratulations!! we are so excited for you. and I love my OB if you need a rec once you get here! We were actually just talking about yall the other day. One of our favorite Ellie stories is when she told Campbell that she didn't have no much hair. And last week at day care, a little girl exclaimed that Ben didn't have no hair! Can't wait to see yall in Colorado

Jeans said...

So excited for you all! Make sure not to overwork yourself during your move! Your house looked great on zillow- glad it's under contract. Good luck in the next few months! Will you be making a trip to BG? We'd love to see you!